Not sure how to get your hard-earned donations onto your online fundraising page and make it onto our leader board? Choose from the options below and follow the simple steps to bank your funds!
Bank your funds to WIN a trip for two to Melbourne, dining at the iconic Vue de Monde!
Bank your funds by Monday, 29th August 2016 and go into the draw to win flights, accommodation and a 12 course dégustation dinner for two at Vue de Monde – the award winning restaurant of Shannon Bennet, Masterchef judge and mentor. Vue de Monde is located on the 55th floor of Melbourne’s iconic Rialto building and offers breathtaking views of the city skyline and a unique culinary experience.
For more information about Vue de Monde, be sure to check out their website
- To be eligible you must bank your Cupcake Day funds using one of the methods listed below by Monday, 29th August 2016. The winner will be selected by random draw.
- The competition opens at 9pm (ACST) on 16th August 2016. The competition closes at 5pm (ACST) on the 29th August 2016. Banked funds must be received by RSPCA by the deadline date and time for a chance to win.
- The random draw will be conducted by RSPCA South Australia staff at the Stepney Head Office, 16 Nelson St Stepney 5069 South Australia.
- The winner will be notified via email by Friday, 2nd September 2016.
- Economy flights will be organised for the winner and guest from a capital city to Melbourne’s Tullamarine airport. Capital cities include: Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Darwin, Hobart. It is the winner’s responsibility to organise transport to the capital city airport location. Flight time and airline choice will be at the discretion of RSPCA.
- Accommodation will be organised for the winner and guest in either a double or twin room. Hotel choice will be at the discretion of RSPCA, but will be a minimum of 4 stars.
- Vue de Monde voucher will be for a 12 course degustation dinner at a cost of $275 per head. Voucher will be posted to winner. It will be the winner’s responsibility to contact Vue de Monde to book table. Please be advised that as this is a popular restaurant, booking will need to be made well in advance.
- Winner must use prize within six months post event, ie: between 2nd September 2016 and 2nd February 2017.
- By entering the draw, you agree to release RSPCA from any liability associated with this promotion.
Option one – through your fundraising page
Finished your Cupcake Day party? It’s now time to bank your funds to fight animal cruelty!
Encourage others to donate direct to your fundraising page:
- Share the link to your online fundraising page via email and social media to everyone attending your Cupcake Day event.
- Tell your supporters they can make a donation by transferring the funds directly to your page.
- Once on your page, tell them to click on the green ‘Give now’ button.
- Colleagues, family and friends can then fill in their details and make their donation online. This way, they will automatically be sent a receipt and you don’t have to worry about how to deposit their funds!
Please note that the easiest way for your supporters to donate is using a credit or debit card, or PayPal, as these payments can be made directly to your online fundraising page. It is also possible to donate via BPAY, cash or cheque. However, if your supporters use any of these methods, they will need to complete their details online and will then receive a donation pledge form via email. They will then need to take this pledge form, along with the funds, to their local Australia Post in order to deposit their donation.
Option two – using your personal pledge form
Collect cash or cheque donations and deposit to your fundraising page:
- Collect BPAY, cash or cheque donations from your supporters.
- Click on ‘Download pledge form’, located on the right hand side of your page. Please note that you must be logged in to view this link.
- If paying in cash or cheques, take these, along your pledge form, to your local Australia Post. These funds will then be processed and transferred onto your online fundraising page. If you have collected donations via BPAY, log on to your internet or phone banking service and use the personalised biller code and reference number from your pledge form to make a direct deposit from your bank account to your Cupcake Day fundraising page. You can then simply bank the collected funds into your own personal account.
Please note that any funds returned using the personal pledge form will appear as an anonymous donation on your online fundraising page. Your donors will not receive a receipt for this type of payment as the funds will be made up of many different donations. If your supporters do require a receipt, they will need to donate directly through your fundraising page.
Still need assistance? Click here to get in contact with your state or territory.
Didn’t register or set up an online Cupcake Day fundraising page?
If you haven’t set up a fundraising page online, it is still possible to send in your funds to your state or territory’s RSPCA office. Simply click below to visit their webpage, click on the ‘Donate’ button and follow the instructions. You can deposit your funds using cash, cheque, credit card, debit card or PayPal.
Please do not send cash in the mail.