Some of our most passionate fundraisers are kids. Schools love Cupcake Day for the RSPCA as it’s a great way to teach about the importance of giving back. Many schools also combine the day with lessons about egg production.
Tips to a successful Cupcake Day Party at school:
- Tell mum to be prepared for a bit of baking, schools have lots of kids who love cupcakes.
- Hold a competition to see who makes the most unique cupcake.
- Have a taste-off with the teachers as judges or maybe you kids could judge the teachers’ baking skills.
- Use the posters in your Host Kit to decorate the school.
- Get dressed up as your favourite animal or your favourite cupcake flavour.
- Hold a cupcake decorating competition – entry by gold coin donation.