Our four-legged friends think these pupcakes are simply paw-fect!
1 cup honey
2 cups wholemeal flour
1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
3 tablespoons carob powder, heaped
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 cup warm water
1 teaspoon vanilla
12 small dog biscuits
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan forced.
- In a large bowl, blend all ingredients (except for the dog biscuits) thoroughly.
- Grease a muffin tin or use cupcake liners and fill each to two thirds full.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until a thin baked layer forms on top.
- Remove from the oven and firmly press one dog biscuit into each pupcake.
- Return to the oven and continue baking until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle.
- Cool completely and store in the refrigerator.
- Remember to remove the liners before serving to your dog!
See what our chef says
Paw lickin’ good!
Rufus – very good boy